[Gmod-gbrowse] counseling about Singapore Database for Copy Number Variants
王艳
2017-03-13 12:08:22 UTC
Dear Database administrator,
I know that a blue block stand for an individual harboring an duplication. But some block harbors both blue and red at the same time. Does this mean several individuals harbor the CNV.If so, I want to know how many people harbor the CNV. Could you tell me how can I get the result.

Best wishes,
Yan
Scott Cain
2017-03-13 14:41:47 UTC
Hello Yan,

You've reached the mailing list for GBrowse, the software that powers the
genome browser at SDCVN. Unfortunately, we don't know anything about the
data you are referring to. I suggest you go to this page:

http://www.statgen.nus.edu.sg/site/dir.html

And contact the PI for the project (Teo Yik Ying)

Good luck,
Scott
Post by 王艳
Dear Database administrator,
I know that a blue block stand for an individual harboring an
duplication. But some block harbors both blue and red at the same time.
Does this mean several individuals harbor the CNV.If so, I want to know how
many people harbor the CNV. Could you tell me how can I get the result.
Post by 王艳
Best wishes,
Yan
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research