[Gmod-gbrowse] update information for the IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1
Yolanda Gogorcena
2015-10-07 16:25:50 UTC
To whom it may correspond,

/I am familiar using the information in GDR database to find SNPs
positions on the browser////of ///*prunus_persica_v1.0, just

SNP_IGA_291055
*/
However, I can not find the physical position on
*prunus_persica_v2.0.a1* if available//./
/
I would like to know if there is an excel file for the
IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array /
/updated with the physical position //on***prunus_persica_v2.0.a1*

/Thank you in advance

Yolanda Gogorcena
Scott Cain
2015-10-11 13:43:12 UTC
Hi Yolanda,

You've reached the mailing list for the Generic Genome Browser (GBrowse),
which is the software the powers the peach genome browser you were using.
We don't know anything about the data the GDR people have put in GBrowse
for peach though; please contact them directly with you questions.

Thanks,
Scott
Post by Yolanda Gogorcena
To whom it may correspond,
*I am familiar using the information in GDR database to find SNPs
positions on the browser* *of *
*prunus_persica_v1.0, just SNP_IGA_291055 However, I can not find the
physical position on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1 if available**.*
* I would like to know if there is an excel file for the
IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array *
*updated with the physical position *
*on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1 *Thank you in advance
Yolanda Gogorcena
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research