[Gmod-gbrowse] multiple scaffold download
Umair Seemab
2015-06-24 09:12:39 UTC

My name is Umair and I was trying to download scaffold sequence of
Pogona
(https://genomics.canberra.edu.au/gbrowse/gbrowse/pogona_pvi1.1/). It
is possible to download one scaffold sequence but I need to know is
there any way to download multiple scaffolds at once. I shall wait for
your reply. Thanks.

Best,
Umair
Scott Cain
2015-06-25 02:26:38 UTC
Hi Umair,

You've reached the mailing list for people who install the Generic Genome
Browser (GBrowse) software, which has been made available for you from the
Canberra website. I don't have any control over their data; I suggest you
contact them about getting bulk downloads. Try using contact information
at https://genomics.canberra.edu.au/

Good luck,
Scott
Post by Umair Seemab
Hi,
My name is Umair and I was trying to download scaffold sequence of
Pogona
(https://genomics.canberra.edu.au/gbrowse/gbrowse/pogona_pvi1.1/). It
is possible to download one scaffold sequence but I need to know is
there any way to download multiple scaffolds at once. I shall wait for
your reply. Thanks.
Best,
Umair
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research