[Gmod-gbrowse] tutorial on the website
Hong Wang
2015-07-02 14:27:52 UTC

I am a scientist at Eli Lilly. I am interested in using the website. Do you offer tutorials?

Thanks!

Hong

Hong Wang, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist
Tailored Therapeutics Neuroscience
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, U.S.A.
317-433-2879 (office)
***@lilly.com<mailto:***@lilly.com> |www. Lilly.com
[LillyLogo_EmailSig2.jpg]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message
Scott Cain
2015-07-02 17:12:27 UTC
Hi Hong,

I'm not sure what you're asking about: you've reached the mailing list for
supporting people who install GBrowse (the Generic Genome Browser) which is
used at hundreds of websites for lots of genomes. Are you asking about a
particular installation of GBrowse? If so, you should contact the data
owners directly. If you're asking about installing and configuring
GBrowse, then this is the right place.

Scott
Post by Hong Wang
Hi,
I am a scientist at Eli Lilly. I am interested in using the website. Do
you offer tutorials?
Thanks!
Hong
*Hong Wang, Ph.D.*
Sr. Research Scientist
Tailored Therapeutics Neuroscience
*Eli Lilly and Company *
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, U.S.A.
317-433-2879 (office)
[image: LillyLogo_EmailSig2.jpg]
2015-07-02 17:16:40 UTC
Hi Hong,

I don't even know what Metacore is; it certainly doesn't have anything to
do with GBrowse.

Good luck,
Scott
Hi Scott,
I am interested in using Metacore program to analyze a gene expression
dataset, so a tutorial on how to use the website is what I need.
Adam Witney
2015-07-02 17:31:36 UTC
Maybe you want this?

http://thomsonreuters.com/en/products-services/pharma-life-sciences/pharmaceutical-research/metacore.html

I'm not sure what you're asking about: you've reached the mailing list for supporting people who install GBrowse (the Generic Genome Browser) which is used at hundreds of websites for lots of genomes. Are you asking about a particular installation of GBrowse? If so, you should contact the data owners directly. If you're asking about installing and configuring GBrowse, then this is the right place.

Scott

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Hong Wang <***@lilly.com<mailto:***@lilly.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I am a scientist at Eli Lilly. I am interested in using the website. Do you offer tutorials?

Thanks!

Hong

Hong Wang, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist
Tailored Therapeutics Neuroscience
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, U.S.A.
317-433-2879<tel:317-433-2879> (office)