[Gmod-gbrowse] Hypothenemus hampei
Thiago Ferrreira dos Santos
2017-03-31 03:16:27 UTC
Dear,
I am not getting to access the whole genome of Hypothenemus hampei at: the
https://genome.med.nyu.edu/gb2/gbrowse/hham/?name=C2493211
All tools and options does not work! Please I really need of support

Thanks
Best regards
--
*Msc.Thiago Ferreira dos Santos*
*Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro-UFRJ*
Scott Cain
2017-03-31 16:23:34 UTC
Hi Thiago,

You've reached the mailing list for support for GBrowse, the software
underlying the H. hampei genome browser at NYU. Unfortunately, I don't know
anything about the data they have there or their decisions for implementing
the browser, and it seems like a pretty bare-bones installation. I've
tried to find some contact information for who might know about the data,
but I haven't been successful on that front either. There is this page:

https://genome.med.nyu.edu/coffee-beetle/cbb.html

where they incorrectly identify the genome browser as being based on the
UCSC genome browser, but there is no contact or about info or link that
would help you track down the information you're looking for. My best
suggestion is to try contracting Fernando Vega, the lead author on the
draft genome paper. Unfortunately, I don't have his contact information,
since I don't have access to closed-access journals, and you have to have a
login at Nature to even see the contact information for the author.

Good luck!
Scott

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 11:16 PM, Thiago Ferrreira dos Santos <
Post by Thiago Ferrreira dos Santos
Dear,
I am not getting to access the whole genome of Hypothenemus hampei at: the
https://genome.med.nyu.edu/gb2/gbrowse/hham/?name=C2493211
All tools and options does not work! Please I really need of support
Thanks
Best regards
--
*Msc.Thiago Ferreira dos Santos*
*Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro-UFRJ*
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research