[Gmod-gbrowse] QUESTIONS ABOUT BROWSER
l***@ccg.unam.mx
2016-11-04 20:36:39 UTC
Dear Sr/Madam,

My name is Laura and I would like to ask you some questions about
http://www.ciliate.org/gb2/gbrowse/oxy/?name=Contig5237.0. At present, I
am using the
interactive genome browser but I would like to visualize some genes
of different contigs at the same time, but I did´t get it.
Would you mind to help me with this.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Laura Hernández Javier
Postdoctoral Researcher
Center for Genomic Sciences
***@ccg.unam.mx
Scott Cain
2016-11-08 15:15:21 UTC
Hi Laura,

You've reached the mailing list for GBrowse, the software the drives the
genome browser at ciliate.org. The list is for people who install and
administer GBrowse instances. For questions about data at ciliate.org I
suggest you ask ciliate-***@bradley.edu.

At the heart of your question though, you seem to asking about doing
something like a multiple sequence alignment, which GBrowse can't do
natively.

Scott
Post by l***@ccg.unam.mx
Dear Sr/Madam,
My name is Laura and I would like to ask you some questions about
http://www.ciliate.org/gb2/gbrowse/oxy/?name=Contig5237.0. At present, I
am using the
interactive genome browser but I would like to visualize some genes
of different contigs at the same time, but I didÂŽt get it.
Would you mind to help me with this.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Laura Hernández Javier
Postdoctoral Researcher
Center for Genomic Sciences
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research