[Gmod-gbrowse] Regarding the problem in GBrowse Installation
Scott Cain
2015-08-24 15:20:18 UTC
Hi Nalini,

I cc'ed the GBrowse mailing list. Can you please look at the apache error
log for any messages that might relate to this problem?

Scott

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Nalini Kanta Choudhury <
Respected Sir,
I have installed GBrowse in my laptop under Linux
environment (Fedora 20). But it shows some error on launching dummy example
(Yeast). I cannot trace it. Please kindly help me in this regard. I have
attached a file which showed the error like this.
*Thanks & Regard*
NaliniKanta Choudhury
IASRI,Library Avenue,
New Delhi-1100120
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
Nalini Kanta Choudhury
2015-08-24 15:20:42 UTC
Respected Sir,
I have installed GBrowse in my laptop under Linux
environment (Fedora 20). But it shows some error on launching example
(Yeast). I cannot trace the problem. Please kindly help me in this regard.