[Gmod-gbrowse] Call for Abstracts for BOSC
Scott Cain
2016-03-02 16:32:04 UTC
Hi All,

I'm forwarding this call for abstracts for BOSC (Bioinformatics Open Source
As BOSC co-chair I would like to encourage you all to think about
attending BOSC 2016, and if you are working on your own open
source software for bioinformatics please consider submitting an
abstract. See the email below and:

http://news.open-bio.org/2016/03/01/bosc-2016-call-for-abstracts/

Also, as a member of the Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF)
Board of Directors, I am delighted to let you know about the new
OBF Travel Fellowship which could be used to attend BOSC:

http://news.open-bio.org/2016/03/01/obf-travel-fellowship-program/

In case you missed the earlier announcement last year, we finally
got rid of the paper forms for OBF membership, see:

http://news.open-bio.org/2015/12/10/online-membership-form/

Thank you,

Peter

[Biopython developer, BOSC co-chair, OBF Secretary, etc.]

Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research