[Gmod-gbrowse] unable to load fasta sequences
王敏晓
2016-02-24 12:42:27 UTC
Hi! I¡¯d llke to make our genome dataset visible by gbrowse2. I¡¯m now following the tutorial guide to understand the processing steps of the configuration. Everything seems to be successful except the part on DNA and 3-frame translations. Nothing appeared on the corresponding track. The volvax directory have been made writable worldwide following the instruction.
Thanks in advance.
Yours Wang Minxiao
Scott Cain
2016-03-01 16:17:07 UTC
Hello,

The first thing to do is look at the apache error log; are there any
messages in it that might indicate why it isn't working?

Scott
Hi! I’d llke to make our genome dataset visible by gbrowse2. I’m now
following the tutorial guide to understand the processing steps of the
configuration. Everything seems to be successful except the part on DNA and
3-frame translations. Nothing appeared on the corresponding track. The
volvax directory have been made writable worldwide following the
instruction.
Thanks in advance.
Yours Wang Minxiao
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research