[Gmod-gbrowse] Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost'
Scott Cain
2017-07-06 11:02:21 UTC
Hi Annie,

Did you create a password for the www-data user? If so, did you include
that in the configuration file? Can you log in with the www-data user on
the command line? What does the database section of the config file look
like? If the www-data user doesn't have a password for the database, it
might help to add one (and add it to the config).

Scott
Hi,
I am trying to upload tracks using this link
http://cloud.gmod.org/gbrowse2/tutorial/tutorial.html#other_backends
And I get the following message
[image: Inline image 1]
I gave a new user to GBrowse and updated a new user to it. changed it in
mysql and granted all privileges.
Still no luck.
Is there something else that I am missing?
Thanks,
Annie
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research