[Gmod-gbrowse] Congenie.org genome browser
Scott Cain
2016-02-19 15:33:16 UTC
Hi Andrew,

You've emailed the mailing list for supporting people who install GBrowse,
the underlying software the powers the genome browser you're using. What
you're describing is a problem with the data. You should contact the
owners of congenie.org to alert them to the problem.

Good luck,
Scott
Hello,
I am having some issues linking the BLAST results on congenie.org with
their genome browser locations. When I click on "GB" next to each blast
hit (I had about BLAST 100 results), the genome browser informs me that the
locus cannot be found with the red letters "Not Found" (please see picture).
I have tried blasting two genomes (Picea abies and Picea sithcensis V4),
and neither worked.
I just want to bring it to your attention, and would greatly appreciate it
if the problem is fixed. Or, if it's not an error, then please let me know
if a work-around.
Kind Regards,
-Andrew J O'Donnell
Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
Andrew ODonnell
2016-02-19 14:27:42 UTC
Please excuse my last message, I forgot the attachment.

I also meant to say that I BLASTed Picea glauca, not picea sitchensis.

Thank you.

-Andrew