[Gmod-gbrowse] Illegible formatting of bases on zoomed-in segments glyph
Sam Hokin
2016-02-04 23:33:04 UTC
Hi, I hope I can attach to an email to the list, because without it this is pretty hard to envision. I'm running a stock GBrowse2 on
a Google Cloud Debian machine - works great for the most part, all the stuff needed came down from the repo. The one issue I'm
running into is that I can't make out the bases of reads when I zoom in. They're made with this section in the config,
feature=match, glyph=segments. The glyph works fine when zoomed out, but when zoomed in it shows a lot of overlapping tiny-font text
for the bases along with solid color from the overlapping reads.

Any suggestions?

[FC1154_May2014.PollenCL.reads]
feature = match
category = Fowler Silk_Pollen_RawRNAseqData:FC1154_May2014
citation = Fowler Lab, Oregon State, FC1154_May2014 read set. PollenCL: B73 pollen only (techrep2)
database = FC1154_May2014.PollenCL
key = PollenCL READS: B73 pollen only (techrep2)
bgcolor = orange
fgcolor = orange
glyph = segments
draw_target = 1